SBI Corona Rakshak Policy: The orgy of Corona Virus is continuously increasing in the country. Migrants are forced to return home. At the same time, the number of patients in the hospital is not curbed. Places from government to private hospitals are full. In such a situation, the government is arranging additional beds. At the same time, millions of poor and middle class people are unable to get treatment for corona. Arbitrary fees are being collected for corona treatment in many private hospitals. Even medicines are coming very expensive.
Corona transition is increasing rapidly across the country these days. If you also suffer from corona and are worried about the cost of treatment, don’t take any tension. SBI (State Bank of India), the largest government bank in the country, has come up with a special plan to cover your expenses. In which you can avail the benefit of this scheme even for only Rs. 156. It is to be mentioned that the name of this scheme of the bank is Corona Rakshak Policy. It is also important to know the details of this plan.
In such a situation, State Bank of India has come up with a Corona Rakshak Policy. In this, the back cover is providing financial assistance to people dealing with epidemics. People from 18 years to 65 years can avail this scheme. In the Corona Rakshak Policy, assistance from 50 thousand to two lakh 50 thousand rupees is being given by SBI. State Bank customers can avail the corona protector policy. SBI Life Insurance Company will take care of all their medical expenses at Covid. Let’s know about the Corona Rakshak Policy of SBI.
1. SBI Corona Rakshak Policy is a health insurance protection scheme.
2. State Bank of India Covid policy is issued without any medical test. She offers the benefit of lump sum payment of 100% of the sum assured.
3. The minimum age to purchase a Corona Guard policy is 18 years.
4. The main feature of SBI Corona Rakshak Policy is that it is given in single premium range.
5. Minimum premium of Rs 156 and maximum of Rs 2,230 can be paid in SBI Corona Rakshak Policy.
6. SBI Corona Rakshak Policy has a duration of 105 days, 195 days and 285 days.
7. The policy provides a minimum cover of 50 thousand and maximum of two lakh fifty thousand rupees.
8. To get a cover of 50 thousand rupees one has to pay 157 rupees.
9. Customers can take a missed call on 022-27599908 for more information about the corona policy.
10. Click here for more information about SBI Corona Guard Policy.
Important Things About SBI Corona Rakshak Policy
· SBI Corona Rakshak Policy is a health insurance protection plan.
· SBI Corona Rakshak Policy is issued without any medical examination.
· Here you will find 100 percent cover.
· The minimum age to purchase a Corona guard policy is 18 years.
· Premium is Rs 156 and maximum Rs 2,230 can be paid
A minimum premium of Rs 156 and a maximum of Rs 2,230 can be paid in SBI Corona Rakshak Policy. SBI Corona Rakshak Policy covers a period of 105 days, 195 days and 285 days. The policy provides security of a minimum of Rs 50,000 and a maximum of Rs 250,000. A person has to pay Rs 157 to get a security cover of up to Rs 50,000.
For more information can inquire this way
The main feature of SBI Corona Rakshak Policy is that it is offered in a single premium range. Customers can get information about Corona policy by making a missed call on 022-27599908. For more information about this policy, you can visit this link https://www.sbilife.co.in/en/individual-Life-insures/traditional/corona-rakshak