In the ever-evolving job market, government jobs continue to be a coveted option for job seekers across the globe. The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has recently announced a recruitment drive for 2023, offering a plethora of opportunities across various posts. This article aims to provide an in-depth insight into the GPSC Recruitment 2023, the available posts, eligibility criteria, and the application process. Let’s dive into this exciting opportunity.
GPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Posts Name||Various Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||30-09-2023|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
You can see the information about which posts and total number of posts are being recruited by GPSC in the table below.
|Posts Name||Total Posts|
|Land Survey Officer, Class-I||03|
|Deputy Land Survey Officer, Class-II||05|
|Drug Inspection Officer, Class-II||32|
|Junior Scientific Officer Class-I||02|
|Principal / Superintendent, Class-I (Homeopathy)||01|
|Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||04|
Friends, to apply in this GPSC recruitment, all the posts have different educational and other qualifications, the information of which you can check with the help of the advertisement link given below.
If you want to apply then you have to submit the following certificates.
- Aadhar Card
- Computer Course Certificate
- Study Mark Sheet
- Experience Certificate (If Any)
- LC (Living Certificate)
- And Others
If you want to get a job in this recruitment then you have to go through the following process.
- Written Examination (Prelims and Mains)
- Personal interview
- Document verification
How To Apply
Applying for GPSC Recruitment 2023 is a straightforward process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the official GPSC website.
- Register on the website and create a profile.
- Fill out the application form with accurate details.
- Upload the required documents, including educational certificates and a passport-sized photograph.
- Pay the application fee as specified in the notification.
- Submit the application form.
|Last Date To Apply||30/09/2023|