GSPC LNG Gandhinagar Bharti : Are You Also Looking For A Job Or Someone In Your Family Or Friend’s Circle Needs A Job, Then We Have Brought Good News For You, Because Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Has Recruited In Gandhinagar, So We Request You To Read This Article At The End. Read As Far As Needed And Share This Article To Everyone Who Is In Dire Need Of A Job.
GSPC LNG Gandhinagar Bharti 2023
|Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited
|Medium To Apply
|31 May 2023
|Form Filling Start Date
|31 May 2023
|Last Date To Fill The Form
|20 June 2023
|Official Website Link
The notification of this recruitment was released by Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited on 31 May 2023. And the start date for filling this recruitment form is 31 May 2023 while the last date for filling the form is 20 June 2023.
As mentioned in the notification, GSPC LNG is recruiting for the posts of Shift Manager, Shift Engineer, Shift Operator, Manager, Shift Officer and Officer.
Educational and other qualifications are different for all the posts in this recruitment, which you can see in the advertisement.
After the selection of the candidate in this recruitment of Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited, no information has been given as to how much monthly salary will be paid to the candidate.
In this recruitment of GSPC LNG Gandhinagar, the candidate can be selected through interview. If the organization wishes, the candidate can be selected on the basis of merit/written test/skill test or any other means.
Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited has 02 vacancies for Shift Manager, 11 for Shift Engineer, 01 for Shift Operator, 01 for Manager, 02 for Shift Officer and 02 for Officer.
How To Apply?
- First of all download the advertisement using the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Now go to the official website of GSPC LNG Gandhinagar https://gspcgroup.com/ and go to the Career section.
- Now click on the button of Apply Now given near the post on which you want to apply.
- Now fill all your details in the online form and upload the required documents.
- Now take a print out of the online form.
- That’s why your form will be filled successfully.