Link Pan Card with Aadhaar Card Online : The government of India on deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar for 31 March 2021. Linking Pan Card with an Aadhaar Card is very simple and the goverment has provide various method to do that.
Link Pan Card with Aadhaar Card Online
|Post Name||Pan Card with Aadhaar Card Online|
|Official Web Site||https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/|
The Income Tax Department had earlier issued a public message saying it was “mandatory” to link PAN with Aadhaar. If not linked, PAN will become inoperative. One can do it through Biometric Aadhaar authentication or by visiting the PAN service centers of NSDL and UTITSL
How to Link Pan Card to Aadhaar Card Online through e-Filling Website
Step 7. A pop-up message will appear that your Aadhaar will be successfully linked with your PAN
How to Check if my PAN Card is Linked with Aadhaar Card or not
- Step 1: Visit the e-Filing Income Tax Department page
- i.e. https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/eFilingGS/Services/AadhaarPreloginStatus.html
- Step 2. Enter your PAN Number
- Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar Number
- Step 4: Now, click on the ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’ button
- Step 5: You Aadhaar-PAN link status will appear on your screen
Important Link :
How to Link Pan Card with Aadhaar Card Online by Sending an SMS
In order to link your Aadhaar to PAN Card, follow these steps :
- You have to type a message in the formate
- UIDPAN<12 Digit Aadhaar> <10 Digit PAN>
- Send the message in the above mentioned format to either 567678 or 56161 from your registered mobile number.
- For Example, if your Aadhaar number is 987654321012 and your PAN is ABCDE1234F, you have to type UIDPAN 987654321012 ABCDE1234F and send the message to either 567678 or 56161.