KUVARBAI NU MAMERU YOJANA 2022
- The standard of income limit
- Rural area: 1,20,000
- Urban area: 1,50,000
- The benefit of the scheme is given on the occasion of marriage up to two adult brides of the family.
- In the name of socially and educationally backward and economically backward girls, a check of Rs.
- You have to apply for assistance within two years of marriage.
- Girl’s Aadhaar card
- Aadhar card of the girl’s father / guardian
- Girl’s Cast Certificate
- Boy Cast Certificate
- Proof of residence of the applicant (electricity bill, license, lease agreement, copy of election card)
- annual income of the girl’s father / guardian Certificate
- Proof of girl’s date of birth
- Proof of boy date of birth
- Wedding card
- Marriage registration certificate
- Bank passbook / canceled check (in girl’s name)
- Photo of the girl
Go to esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in site Fill the form After filling the form, copy of the form and verification of evidence should be done by Mamlatdar office / Taluka Development Officer’s office / District Social Welfare Officer’s office (where you have been given authority in your taluka / district).