SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification: Staff Selection Commission has released the CGL Exam 2022 Notification for a total of 20000 vacancies on on ssc.nic.in. Students can check the latest exam pattern, important dates, exam details, selection process, eligibility and other information here.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has finally brought out the notification for filling up approx 20000 vacancies for engagement of students under various central government departments of India. So, students are advised to fill out the application form right away as this is one of the golden opportunities for government job seekers. Students should remember that the application link for Combined Graduate Level Exam will be closed after 08 October 2022. However, they can pay the application fee via online mode upto 09 October 2022 and via through e-challan till 10 October 2022.
Selected candidates will be posted as Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Assistant, SI, Tax Assistant C, UDC, Assistant, Accountant, Auditor, Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), Inspector, Divisional Accountant, Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks and Inspector of Income Tax.
Graduates who are not more than 30 years are eligible for SSC CGL 2022 Exam. However, for Group C the age limit is 27 years. The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation are also eligible.
- SSC CGL 2022 Notification Date 17 September 2022
- SSC CGL 2022 Registration Dates 17 September to 08 October 2022
- SSC CGL 2022 Online Fee Submission Last Date 09 October 2022
- SSC CGL 2022 Offline Fee Submission Last Date through Challan 10 October 2022
- SSC CGL Application Correction Dates 12 and 13 October 2022
- SSC CGL Tier 1 2022 Exam Date December 2022
- SSC CGL Tier 1 2022 Admit Card Date 7 days before the exam
- SSC CGL Tier 2 2022 Date to be announced later
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Final year students are also eligible
Important Note: The qualification for the following post is different
Junior Statistical Officer, a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level Or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level is required.
SSC CGL Age Limit:
- Group C – 18 to 27 years
- Group B – 18 to 30 years/20 to 30 years/18 to 30 years