While the government has been giving us the benefits of many schemes many times, the government has again brought the benefits of an important scheme for Jan Dhan account holders. People who have opened Jan Dhan accounts are already getting many benefits, but again the government will give new benefits.
If you are also a Jandhan account holder then you will also get 3 thousand rupees per month to avail any scheme Jandhan account is mandatory to benefit Jandhan account holders too.
• What is Jan Dhan Account Holder Scheme
• Everyone from 18 years to 40 years can avail this scheme.
• In this scheme money is available to the person above 60 years of age.
• 36 thousand rupees are transferred annually in this scheme.
• If your monthly income is less than 15 thousand then you can avail this scheme.
• These people can avail the scheme.
Workers like laborers, brick kiln workers, cobblers, garbage scavengers, rickshaw pullers, etc. are eligible to benefit from this scheme and to avail this scheme you must have Aadhaar card and Jandhan account opened.
To avail this scheme, you have to invest according to your age, from 55 rupees to 200 rupees every month. If you apply for this scheme at the age of 18 then you have to pay Rs 55 per month and if you join at the age of 30 you have to pay Rs 100 per month. And if your age is above 40 years then 200 rupees per month will have to be done.
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, contact the bank in which you have an account and take advantage of the very nice scheme of the government.