IB Recruitment 2023: Intelligence Bureau is recruiting eligible candidates for the 797 posts of Junior Intelligence Officers. IB JIO Recruitment 2023 will start on 3 June 2023 and last date of application is 23 June 2023. Interested candidates can submit their online applications from mha.gov.in/ncs.gov.in.
IB Recruitment 2023U
The Junior Intelligence Officers (JIO), Grade-II (Technical), or JIO-II/Tech, recruitment notice for 797 positions was recently released by the Intelligence Bureau (IB). From 3 June to 9 June 2023, this announcement was published in the Employment Newspaper. Interested individuals may submit an online IB JIO Recruitment 2023 application at the official website, mha.gov.in. Beginning on 3 June 2023, an online application procedure will be available. An attractive pay package, ranging from Rs. 25,500 to 81,100 per month (Level-4), would be given to the chosen applicants. For comprehensive details on qualifying conditions and application procedures, prospective applicants are urged to consult the official notice.
IB JIO Recruitment 2023
|Organaization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Post Name||Junior Intelligence Officers|
|No. of Vacancy||797|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date of Application||23/06/2023|
mha.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Diploma in Engineering in the fields of:Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Compute
The age of the IB JIO aspirant should be between 18 to 27 years. However, there are age relaxations for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories as per the government norms.
IB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Open the official web portal for IB JIO online application form.
- Check the website and find the latest notification for IB JIO 2023 Recruitment Application form.
- Click on this link, and a new page will appear on the screen where you need to enter your details.
- Submit the required information which should be correct and authentic.
- Check all the information submitted by you and pay the IB JIO application and exam fee.
- Wait for the confirmation message and save the application form for future reference.
|All Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
|UR, OBC & EWS Male Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
IB JIO Recruitment Selection Process
- Online Written Examination – This is an objective-type test with multiple-choice questions from different subjects like General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and the English language. This written test is conducted for 2 hours, and candidates who score the minimum cutoff marks get selected for the next round. There will be 100 marks for all the sections of the IB JIO Online Written Test.
- Skill Test – This is for checking technical and practical levels of expertise. This part will hold 20 Marks.
- The Personal Interview – Once the candidates clear the written examination and language proficiency test, they are called for a personal interview round. The interview panel asks questions related to the candidate’s educational background, work experience, personality, communication skills, analytical ability, and problem-solving skills.
- Document Verification– In this stage, all the candidates have to present their valid documents, including a cast certificate (if applicable). This will ensure the authenticity of claimed details, including your age, qualification, category etc.
- Medical Examination – Selected candidates need to undergo a medical examination conducted by a licensed medical practitioner to ensure they are medically fit for the job.
- Online Application Start Date: 03/06/2023
- Last Date Of Application: 23/06/2023